Friday, November 14, 2008

Today's favourite thing!

This morning my sister-in-law called to see if I oculd watch my little nephew while she went for a run at the gym. Of course I obliged! They are moving soon and I want to spend a little (ok a lot) more time with them before they leave. She dropped him off, and he was simply happy and smiling away. Unfortunately -or fortunately - he fell asleep tucked un my arms on the rocking chair soon after she left. He was so perfect and peaceful. I always wonder what they're dreaming about! All of the possibilities that life could bring him! When he woke up, he looked up and just smiled at me. My heart just melted! There is nothing more beautiful than a little baby smile! He also has figured out how to blow raspberries! hahaha It's the funniest thing. He takes a huge breath and sticks out his tongue, and blows raspberries at you! But the best part is the serious look he gets on his face, like it's the most important thing he will ever do. I love my little nephews!

1 comment:

Azzy Ewing said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! :) Your little nephews are working on you on behalf of your husband. He's plotting away! We will miss you all so much come next week.